Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Globes 2014



Like I have said (have I?) that I love movies and everything that involves acting so it's easy to conclude that I have been waiting for Golden Globes like crazy. But that's not true. I don't know if the waiting for Oscar nominations to be revealed has blinded me or what has happened that I didn't have any clue of yesterday's Golden Globes. Since I didn't see the show, I had to look up from the internet to see who wore the best dresses. It seems like simple and cutouts were the words of the evening. Here are my five favorites:

Zooey Deschanel, Oscar de la Renta dress. 
The dress is so Zooey's style; playful and girlish. I love the pearl details on her heels and dress.

Kate Beckinsale, Zuhair Murad dress.
Do I need to even say how much I love this dress! Only the fact that it's Zuhair Murad's makes it amazing, The silver pattern looks gorgeous.

Amber Heard, Atelier Versace dress.
This dress needed two different photos because it's so stunning in every way. The slit cut is my favorite part of it.

Rachel Smith
Sadly, I didn't find the designer of this beautiful gown. The color is perfect for Rachel, it makes her so feminine.

Mila Kunis, Gucci Premiere
Mila always looks gorgeous but this dress makes her look even more perfect. The mix of silver and gray are just right for her.


-SV

No comments :

Post a Comment