Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Moschino Pre-Fall 2014



On this boring Wednesday I had some time to go through couple of fashion sites and I found pictures of Moschino's Pre-Fall 2014 collection. Since the collection was released only yesterday and the looks were quite cool, I thought it would be nice to share my finding with you. Like I've said, I'm not really an expert when talking about fashion collections because I'm more of a streetstyle person and due to this, I have to admit that I don't have a clue what Moschino's trademark is or anything like that, so I'm not gonna even go to that area. I have only seen some accessories with the brand's name on Lookbook but the rest is mystery to me. But we are here to learn, right?

The first thing that caught my eye was the way the collection is very modern but still vintage. Actually, some of the outfits look like a modern version of Chanel's designs in my weird mind. I guess, the tweed jackets and the golden chain bags has something to do with that image. I love it how the materials that Mochino has used, makes those classics look so modern.

 Those XXXL-sized T-shirts that would go as dresses are the second thing that I adore in this collection. I really love clever texts on clothing and the "I didn't know what to wear today so I put on this designer T-shirt" text fits perfectly into that category. Another clever thing in the collection is those super weird bags. I kind of like them, I mean, you can't deny that the cow patterned backpack is the cutest thing ever, but there is something in them that is maybe too weird even for me.

However, here are my favourites of the Mochino's Pre-Fall 2014 collection:




-SV

No comments :

Post a Comment