Monday, May 12, 2014

I like us better when we're wasted




 Crop top - Bik Bok
Boots - Palladium
Necklace - H&M
Skirt - H&M




Hello my friends,

Oh yes, I'm back! Actually, I was never gone, I was just really busy with applying to universities and all, so I didn't have the time to post anything. But now I have like a million post ideas in my head so there will be plenty of awesome stuff coming out soon! Like tomorrow, since my journey in blogging world has lasted 18 months, I have something special for you people! A hint: starts with G and ends with Y!!! But yeah, here's my latest lookbook outfit, hope you get some summer inspiration out of it :)

-SV

ps. And yes, I have a new hairstyle! What do you think? xx

4 comments :

  1. Very stylish. I like how you can make tennis shoes and cap, hip and sexy. Like the hair. Good luck in the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous styling from head to toe!

    have a nice week
    Dana
    http://danalovesfashionandmusic.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop scrolling through your blog, I think your fashion sense is awesome!! And I'm finally on my laptop so I can comment yay! what is it that you use to make your background like white? xxx

    ReplyDelete