Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Golden Night

Like I have said, the Academy Awards means a great deal for me because it brings together the two things I love the most: fashion and films. I love every second of the show: the glamours red carpet, the spectacular live performances and the five magical words: " And the Oscars goes to...". 

This year was special because I watched over half of the movies that were nominated and I hosted a little party for a few of my friends. Even though our macarons turned out to be monster-shaped, the golden night was fun, exiting and memorable. 
I can't wait for next year!
-sv-


3 comments :

  1. hey there my dear :) cool post !its pretty!

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell

    My Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin | Lookbook
    | Header I made for bloggers

    ReplyDelete