Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Man Crush: Leonardo DiCaprio



Raise your hand if you HAVEN'T ever daydreamed about this Hollywood's golden boy. Well, if you did raise your hand, then you are lying. Trust me, there are no women (or men) on this planet who hadn't wished to be laying in Gatsby's arms or to be with Jack on the Titanic. Okay, maybe not on the Titanic but still... 

Leo definitely has the looks for Hollywood. Just a flash of his perfect smile and everybody goes "aawww". I have lost myself into his blue eyes so many times that I would sell my soul to the devil, in a heartbeat, to be one of his female co-stars. The best thing is that Leo is one of those people who time doesn't just treat well but spoils them by making them even more handsome year after year.

For me, he has been a great source of inspiration ever since I saw his wonderful performance as Gilbert Grape's autistic brother. In the recent years, he has took my breath away million times with his incredible characters such as Jordan Belfort and Jay Gatsby. The latter, especially, will always have a special place in my heart because the movie has become one of my all time favorites. Since I'm interested to work as an actress, I look highly of his unbelievably amazing career that doesn't really include any bad character choices or role performances that wouldn't have pleased the viewers' eyes. I believe in Leo and there will be a day when the Academy finally stops teasing him and gives the Oscar into his loving arms. After all, he definitely is one of the greatest actors of our time.

Loving the last pic, I mean, there's a freaking swan on his neck !! Oh, Leo...
-sv-

No comments :

Post a Comment